- Receipt of source text - Receive files from the client, formatting requirements, delivery dat
- Examination of source text - Checking of text for terms which need clarification with the client
- Translation and checking - A suitably experienced translator translates the document(s) and checks her or his own work
- In-house checking - Translation is checked for formatting errors and omissions
- Independent revision (optional) - The translation is checked by an independent translator for style and accuracy
- Final check following optional revision - All issues are resolved following the independent revision
- Delivery to client - The final file(s) returned to the client in the agreed format
Quality from start to finish.
You send us your text, give us a briefing and the necessary information - and we take care of the rest.